Please scroll down to read more information about the membership structure and important information.
For all potential new members!
You are welcome to come along and try out paddle sports on our Thursday Club nights by PRIOR ARRANGEMENT ONLY.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
This is to help our coaches plan equipment use and activities for our members and avoid anyone missing out
Weir Wood Paddle Sports Membership Structure & Information
- £100 – Per Person from age 6 upwards, Family membership capped at £300
- Free – up to age 6 (maximum ratio 2:1) with accompanying “Capable Adult”
Guest Fee: £10.00 per Club Night visit (By prior arrangement only, please email to confirm)
Members “own risk” Boat Park: £25
Please pay all fees and costs before attending Members Club Night.
The prefered method is via bank transfer to Metro Bank acc no 26807764, Sort code 23-05-80
Alternatively please bringing cash or a cheque made payable to ‘Weir Wood Paddle Sports’. We are working on accepting card payments (watch this space!)
Members Club Night
- April through to October
- Thursdays 5pm to 7.30pm – light & weather permitting
- Please sign in before paddling
- Recreational, Adaptive, Instructed & Performance Coaching Programme.
- Additional Needs Wheelyboat access
- Outside Cub Night includes access to Fishing Lodge facilities
- April to April
- 8.00am to 30 minutes before sunset
NB’s – please read:
- All members to hold current British Canoeing individual membership
- British Canoeing ID Cards must be carried
- Open Access available for competent members following all club safety guidance, at your own risk and with an appropriate risk assessment
- All paddling is weather dependent
If you have any suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact us here.