Please scroll down to read more information about the membership structure and important information.
For all potential new members!
You are welcome to come along and try out paddle sports on our Thursday Club nights by PRIOR ARRANGEMENT ONLY.
Please email email@example.com to let us know.
This is to help our coaches plan equipment use and activities for our members, and avoid anyone missing out
Weir Wood Paddle Sports Membership Structure & Information
Joining Fee: One-off fee with concurrent membership £25.00
- £100 – from age 6 upwards
- Free – up to age 6 (maximum ratio 2:1) with accompanying “Capable Adult”
Guest Fee: £15.00 per Club Night visit
Members “own risk” Boat Park: £50
Please pay all fees and costs when attending Members Club Night by bringing cash or a cheque made payable to ‘Weir Wood Paddle Sports’. We are working on accepting card payments (watch this space!)
Members Club Night
- Includes access to Sailing Clubhouse facilities
- April through to October
- Thursdays 4.30pm to 7.30pm – light & weather permitting
- Please sign in before paddling
- Recreational, Adaptive, Instructed & Performance Coaching Programme.
- Additional Needs Wheelyboat access
- Outside Cub Night includes access to Fishing Lodge facilities
- April to April
- 8.00am to 30 minutes before sunset
Member Work Parties
Members are expected to support three work parties per year please
NB’s – please read:
- All members to hold current British Canoeing individual membership
- Weir Wood Paddle Sports & British Canoeing ID Cards must be carried
- Open Access & Capable Adult status to be signed off by Lead Instructor
- All paddling is weather dependant
This is Weir Wood Paddle Sports developmental, inaugural year & the structures above will change for 2019. If you have any suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact us here.