- Open Canoeing
- Flat Water Racing
- Fitness training
- Raft Building
- Bell Boating
- Adaptive Paddling.
This will be a Sustainable, Fully Accessible & Inclusive Paddle Sports Club.
It offers all forms of Paddle Sports to everyone, from people with additional needs through to performance athletes.
We are supported by British Canoeing affiliated courses, coaching & expeditions
• Experienced (little or lots!)
• Competitive / professionals
• Additional needs – we are fully accessible
With us you will benefit from:
• Physical training (at any level) to improve your physical wellbeing
• Mental wellbeing through training outdoors and learning new skills
• The beautiful scenery and environment of Weir Wood
• An experienced, passionate and friendly team
Weir Wood Paddle Sports welcomes everyone seeking a “paddling experience” from those who have never engaged in water sports to those that have a purely competitive performance focus.
Our vision is to be fully accessible to all levels and capabilities & offer Paddle Sports that are inclusive, fun, developmental & family focused across the full range of paddling.
With the unique surroundings of Weir Wood and our expertise in Paddle Sports, we offer the real potential for personal development in a fun, safe, family friendly environment.
The beautiful, exciting & sublime environment of Weir Wood Reservoir – a haven for wildlife close to the Ashdown Forest – fully supports developing physical and mental well-being as well as your skills in paddling.
See YOU at the water’s edge!
We can also create unique experiences and events with you, such as:
Weir Wood Water Festival • Corporate • Coaching • Expeditions • Canoe Camp